English Only : Welcome To my City Sousse :)

Для тех, кто ищет друзей в Тунисе, попутчиков в поездку
samir_sousse
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение samir_sousse »

Bant_y писал(а):In august i went to the tunisie and I heard a arabic language and i am want to study this language
:idea:
and why didn'you tell me before coming ? :(
Bant_y
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение Bant_y »

Lisa писал(а):To Bant_y: Where're you from? Moscow or St.Petersburg?? Or anouther city?? :D

From St.Petersburg :D
Bant_y
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение Bant_y »

samir_sousse писал(а):
Bant_y писал(а):In august i went to the tunisie and I heard a arabic language and i am want to study this language
:idea:
and why didn'you tell me before coming ? :(
Becouse i don't know about this forum :oops:
Lisa
Почетный тунисец
Почетный тунисец

Непрочитанное сообщение Lisa »

SxE писал(а):i meant it's more useful for that girl and for everybody of us to learn int. languages, coz it's needed everywhere, arabian language is more-spread in arabian countries. that's what i wanted to say.
You know, of cource we need first of all to learn english, i've learnt it too many years :lol:
Also I'm studing spanish. You know it's the second language of the world, don't u??
But arabic... :think: for me its very interesting, maybe just for hobby maybe not...but really I think it's very interesting... :B
Sheryl
Почетный тунисец
Почетный тунисец

Непрочитанное сообщение Sheryl »

Lisa писал(а):
SxE писал(а):i meant it's more useful for that girl and for everybody of us to learn int. languages, coz it's needed everywhere, arabian language is more-spread in arabian countries. that's what i wanted to say.
You know, of cource we need first of all to learn english, i've learnt it too many years :lol:
Also I'm studing spanish. You know it's the second language of the world, don't u??
But arabic... :think: for me its very interesting, maybe just for hobby maybe not...but really I think it's very interesting... :B
Besides, the arabic language is reallly difficult!!! i began to learn it last week! It''s like the other world - you have to change your mind!!!:)) 'cause almost everything is unusual in this languauge beginning from the alphabet!!! :lol:
But it's so interesting, curious and exciting to learn it!!! especially when you have a really great motivation like *LOVE*!!! :wink: :heart: :wink: :heart: :wink:
am I right??? :roll: :lol:
Есть в каждой нравственной системе
идея, общая для всех:
нельзя и с теми быть, и с теми,
не предавая тех и тех.
SxE
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение SxE »

2 lisa: no i didn't know about that, i thought that there are 3 world languages:english, german and french.
about spanish-i didn't know), but this language i like, it's very sensible and sexual :oops: .. "la boca" "la creme" mmm:)
2 sheryl:
after visiting dat site i have a feeling that every second russian gurl who was in tunisia now is having a tunisian boyfriend lol, don't you think it's strange?
and every gurl decides that the first thing which she should do-is to start learning arabic, what sacrificial women are in russia :) all of'em wanna amaze their habibies strictly to their hearts! :heart:
anyway i'm wishing to all of you the great luck in this complicated deal :)
Are you gonna ride or die
Lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sheryl
Почетный тунисец
Почетный тунисец

to SxE:
you know the Russia is too big and there are a lot of girls in general and it really SEEMS to you that every second girl has a habibi in Tunisia as you can find a lot of girls for exemple loving Norvegians at the sites devoted to Norvege...
and as for the language and myself, it was not the first thing that i''ve decided to do when i fell in love and this decision was made not for him but for me to understand people whom i speak to and whom i like to communicate when i am there in Tunisia! :wink:
So it depends on the real situation as always... and you shouldn''t generalize all the cases you know about russian girls and tunisian boys!!! :D :wink:
and thank you for your wishes!!! :wink: :wink:
идея, общая для всех:
не предавая тех и тех.
SxE
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

oops who are they? these happy and young faces? This funny and bright eyez? Is dat youth of arabian world?sure it's egypt, turkey and tunisia u can check it through kk site :) they like mixing with us as the hero of this theme, samir, said to us,
sure, why not)
show me any forum about any european coutry, where i'll have an oppotunity to read about one hundread thousandz of love stories like in this forum :sex: :roza: :heart:
count how many users are sending only 1 msg "let me enter to vip", hundreadz of'em, facts are speaking by themselves )
tunisianz are driving us krazy lol

the main thing is to be real, if that really what you want- to learn this language-than be what you wanna be and work hard over this)
peace
Sheryl
Почетный тунисец
Почетный тунисец

Anyway! i am what i am and my life is my life!
i needn't prove something to others:)) i have my own head on my shoulders :D So do you, I think! :wink:
идея, общая для всех:
не предавая тех и тех.
fatale
Настоящий тунисец
Настоящий тунисец

Непрочитанное сообщение fatale »

SxE писал(а):no i didn't know about that, i thought that there are 3 world languages:english, german and french.
Ladies and gentlemen!
Arabic is one of the official UN(United Nations) languages along with German, English, French and Russian.(there are 8 or 9 in total but i can't name them all now)
Je peux dire je t'aime dans toutes les langues sans te parler
prosto_veter
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение prosto_veter »

The official languages of the United Nations Organisation are: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese and Russian. German is not in the list of these languages, because the forming of the UNO was after 2-nd World War. By the way, the international languages of law and justice are English and French.
And now studying of Arabic and Chinese is very porular in Russia (I think it is so not only in Russia), because countries of Asia and Africa will develope greatly in soon future. That's why where are a lot of people, who want to syudy in the University of counries, situated in Asia and Africa, the competition at the passing exams is huge, because this University gives people the opportunity to learn Arabic or Chinese. :roll:
SxE
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

i had neva heard that for example our russians are going to study in africa:), i'm observing absolutely another thing- a lot of africans are studing in our universties, and with every year their quantity
is growing despite of the fact that there's an awful racism in russia:/

by the way i had neva met smb from tunisia in spb :(
Dalykov
Почетный тунисец
Почетный тунисец

Непрочитанное сообщение Dalykov »

u know i tink ur talking about Spb , yes i do agree wit ya but don't say that exist such a tink ( "Racism" ) in Moscow.
Tunisian Students right now in Spb are practicly none :idnk: ,
but in the 90's we were a lot down there beleive me and life was cool

u know war'i'mean :B
Peace'n'Love
prosto_veter
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение prosto_veter »

No, I was speaking a little bit incorrectly. By the University of countries, situated in Asia and Africa i meant the ISAA of MSU (The university of Asian and African countries) :? I'm sorry for misunderstanding.
julet
Пользователь
Пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение julet »

Hello!Where do you live? In Sousse?In what part?
I was in Tunisia a lot of times.
I like Tunusia very much.
Who are you?How do you prefer to spend free time?
Juliya
Ответить