English Only : Welcome To my City Sousse :)

Для тех, кто ищет друзей в Тунисе, попутчиков в поездку
oks
Настоящий тунисец
Настоящий тунисец

Непрочитанное сообщение oks »

точно,точно, так и есть... :P
samir_sousse
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение samir_sousse »

yeah, thnks for replying in english that would make it easier to understand than to copy and paste to translate.

Algerians, are the savage , hooligans people like Tarak said, they are very ungry people and they love problems to fight, they have unger from life , sad life , dramatic songs and the people kill each other in thier countries, they have alot of counter opinions against politics inside, many islam beahviours, also the prices in algeria are Expensive one Kg of meat is about 50 Dinars while it costs 12 Dinars in Tunisie (Sousse) :)
the algerian people who live in france , come back in summer holidays to Tunisia not to their countries , afraid to show up their semi naked girlz and their new cars , jealousy , hate misery there ...

Unlike Algerians, lybian people are the stupid jokes of all the stories, guided by a called president who live under a tent, he has prohibited his population to sell to import or to make any alcohol drinks, their ugly woman are hidden and covering their bodies , they come to Sousse to see fresh white skin of the girlz get drunk all day and they just can't make sex (terrible to hear a Tunisian Girl with a libain man),only in bordels, very closed country , arabic language in education , old systems, bypassed, unfashion, ...
they have bottle of milk written (could only be opened from here)

the Reality is bad , Tunisians are Racist too with afriacains and others ...
Tunisians love money love the north.

Complicated things ... but as I said it's good for tourists not for the living.

I am available for whatever question you may ask

Peace

Welcome to Sousse.
Последний раз редактировалось samir_sousse 08 сен 2006, 17:40, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Cherie
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение Cherie »

Tarak писал(а): Algerians are hooligans :gans:
Unfortunately thats true.
Lisa
Почетный тунисец
Почетный тунисец

Непрочитанное сообщение Lisa »

Txs Samir
Now I think that I understand it, but really it was very strange for me...
Maybe coz I like all the people and it not depends of nationallity or religion :D
favori
Настоящий тунисец
Настоящий тунисец

Поиск друзей

Непрочитанное сообщение favori »

Lisa,bravo-bravo-bravo,I with you forever!
Последний раз редактировалось favori 08 сен 2006, 22:44, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Живи как хочешь-ты имеешь на это право.
Flor
Почетный тунисец
Почетный тунисец

Непрочитанное сообщение Flor »

samir_sousse писал(а): Welcome to Sousse.
Thank you. Just some weeks and i'll be there. At the same time - welcome to Russia. :)
Ouhibbou TOUNIS min kolli kalbi ....
Lisa
Почетный тунисец
Почетный тунисец

Thx favori :oops:
samir_sousse
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Flor писал(а):
samir_sousse писал(а): Welcome to Sousse.
Thank you. Just some weeks and i'll be there. At the same time - welcome to Russia. :)
Very nice from your part.

I just would point on somth happening in Sousse, ...
6 years ago the Russians who came to Tunisia, were not the same as it shows at the moment, in fact I see Russian people entering not touristic places like where all 100% tunisians are living, they took the cheap bus, the special cheap cars and not the taxies , they go to old market to buy fruits with cheap prices and alot are renting homes instead of living in an expensive hotel.

I am really glad and happy to see mixed Russians and Tunisians , they are getting familier with a Tunisian hot life.
the problem sometimes , bad Tunisian boys in the street go to girlz and they dream to make relations, Tunisians girlz are just cool with the educated rich boys,so they lie to tourists and act nice,(I love you , I want to go to club ...) all tourisst believe that they are good,many problems, I hate them.

since 2 years education system in secondary school offered an option to learn Russian language , many people are speaking it, but I am sure like in a couple of years it will be famous, very very nice.

I bought a Russian CD-Rom Today I am trying to leanr , but evrytime I forget fast ... :(
Hope I will write and speak for 15 minutes without stopping :)

I am going to sleep because te night now changed got fresh air not hot ,and in day is hot as august.

Have a Good time

Welcome to Sousse. :wink:
Lisa
Почетный тунисец
Почетный тунисец

To Samir
Of cource you'll speak and write :wink: without stopping :D

I know one guy (from Sousse), last year he didn't speak russian, this year he does :lol:

Hm...for me I want to speak tunisian arabic :D
samir_sousse
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Lisa писал(а):To Samir
Of cource you'll speak and write :wink: without stopping :D

I know one guy (from Sousse), last year he didn't speak russian, this year he does :lol:

Hm...for me I want to speak tunisian arabic :D
whahahah !!! :D
Bant_y
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение Bant_y »

In august i went to the tunisie and I heard a arabic language and i am want to study this language
:idea:
Lisa
Почетный тунисец
Почетный тунисец

To Bant_y: Where're you from? Moscow or St.Petersburg?? Or anouther city?? :D
SxE
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение SxE »

Bont'y: learn english first:D

I don't know why all of you need this language. here in russia, you won't find it's practical use only if you become az a pro' but in this am very deeply doubting,
if you won't have an oppotunity to practise ya new language after finishing your corses or i dunno where i goin' to ..-than you'll forget it fastly, information like the wind blo' u know i'm sayin'
Are you gonna ride or die
Lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fatale
Настоящий тунисец
Настоящий тунисец

Непрочитанное сообщение fatale »

SxE писал(а):Bont'y: learn english first:D

I don't know why all of you need this language. here in russia, you won't find it's practical use only if you become az a pro' but in this am very deeply doubting,
if you won't have an oppotunity to practise ya new language after finishing your corses or i dunno where i goin' to ..-than you'll forget it fastly, information like the wind blo' u know i'm sayin'
:D you'd better improve your grammar too
I don't know why all of you need this language. here in russia, you won't find it's (supposed to be its)practical use only if you become az(no need) a pro' but in this am very deeply doubting,
if you won't(you can't put future tense after IF, should be "if you don't have an opportunity, than you'll forget") have an oppotunity to practise (practiCE)ya new language after finishing your corses or i dunno where i goin' to ..-than you'll forget it fastly, information like the wind blo' u know i'm sayin'
Je peux dire je t'aime dans toutes les langues sans te parler
SxE
Новый пользователь
Новый пользователь

Непрочитанное сообщение SxE »

I don't know why all of you need this language. here in russia, you won't find its practical use only if you become a pro' but in this i'am very deeply doubting,
if you don't have an opportunity to practice ya new language after finishing your courses or (i dunno where are you goin' to ..) - than you'll forget it fastly, information like the wind blo' u know i'm sayin'.

that's ok now, fatale?

i meant it's more useful for that girl and for everybody of us to learn int. languages, coz it's needed everywhere, arabian language is more-spread in arabian countries. that's what i wanted to say.

thank you for showin' me my mistakes, it's very nice! really!
Are you gonna ride or die
Lalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ответить